- Name: Brian Horn.
- Nationality: Danish with danish citizenship.
- Sex: Male.
I am graduated from University of Southern Denmark with a master's degree
in Software Systems Engineering. During my education I have worked with almost
all aspects of software development, including requirements specification, analysis,
design, implementation, and test.
Some of the most interesting projects I have worked with during my education are:
- Master thesis: In my thesis, I have, in collaboration with a fellow student, designed and implemented a software tool for use in regression testing of 3D games and simulators. The primary part of this system has been implemented in C++, while Java has been used to a lesser extend. The thesis was carried out in collaboration with a danish company, which creates virtual training simulators used by the danish military. A more detailed description of the thesis can be found by following this link.
- Bachelor thesis: In this project I investigated a mathematical model describing the induced current in a dipole antenna placed in an electric field. In order to perform a numerical analysis of the antenna model, a Fredholm integral equation of the first kind was solved using a product integration method. A more detailed description of this project can be found by following this link.
- Sokoban robot: Together with two other students, I have designed and programmed a Lego Mindstorm robot to solve the Sokoban transport puzzle, where the robot must push boxes around a maze to designated locations. A video of the robot can be a seen by following this link.
- DTU RoboCup 2002: Together with a group of fellow students, I have designed and programmed a small autonomous guided vehicle (AGV) to participate in the annual RoboCup competition held at DTU.
Interests and hobbies
- Sports - cycling, diving, and running.
- Travelling to nice places.
- Spending time with family and friends.